Monday, August 13, 2007

Yeah You Must of had Heaps of Money

Today, was a day. What a revolutionary statement! Not that anyone said that, except me. However, maybe someone said it before who knows? Maybe someone has said everything before. Maybe nothing original exists anymore.

IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED I'M SUFFERING FROM WRITERS BLOCK!

It's been a dreadful day in my writing, because I really, really, really could not think of a single thing to write. Which is partly the reason why this blog is so late to get up. Sorry bout that, don't hate... Don't hate I said, I see you looking at me like that. Anyway, I thought I'd just do something random and dog.

Get it, I know it wasn't that funny but still I got writers block. So hush. It all started when I got this idea for a killer analogy for my story, I wanted to say that Richard felt like a criminal awaiting the chair. Only more detailed and stuff but it turned out that it didn't quite fit the scene so now I've lost my vision.

Random Word in This Post: Only
Anyway till tomorrow
Dave

P.S. I hate the word tomorrow, I always want to spell it tommorrow. Just like remember, I like remeber better.
P.P.S. I also know that this is possibly the worst blog I've written.

No comments: