Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stephorama!



Quick, have a good look at this picture, there is something extremely cool about it, if you stare at it for long enough.

Yay, it's been a week and my mum has returned from japan bearing gifts. It was great to see her, and great to see the gifts. I recieved a shirt, white in colour and on the back says 'keep away I'm dangerous' in japanese, and that was my gift. Though my mum felt bad because she didn't get me anything and I said don't worry bout it, if I wanted something I would go and get it myself. Alas she felt abit guilty, so she tried to pawn off a ring that she found onto me. However, I may wear a Mr. Messy t-shirt, but I do not wear rings! Well not yet anyway.

Not much else happened today, lounged round the playing games, as I do. Though to an extent, a very small extent, I do use games as sort of a research tool. Seeing how people react in different situations, it's definately going to be something that I will be doing in the future if I continue down this road of being a game designer. Anyway, that's about all for today... gosh my weekends are boring.

Random Sculpture on my Wall: Pig pitching a ball.

Till tomorrow

Dave

No comments: