Wednesday, August 29, 2007

GOD DAMMIT ARGHH!

One word to sum up my day? Fuck. What a god damm awful day, I've just spent the last thirty minutes hitting walls, smashing desks, and screaming FUCK as loud as I can into my pillow. Yeah, it was that sort of day. It started this morning, when I could hardly sleep at all, then I forgot my pillow when going into uni. After that the lecture was pretty boring, followed some geeks in my class trying to start something, I fell asleep on a park bench. I then spent the entire train ride home standing in a corner, because two million highschool girls were hogging the seats. Then on the walk home it appeared that everyone and their mum's had a relationship and it made me feel even worse. Because now not only am I severly hating all of society as we know it, but now I feel alone, which by all means is a horrible thing to feel.

Now, you think thats bad? Wait for la piece de resistance. My dog ate my very expensive, very valuable, italian hand made beanie. WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT?

Edit: Alright, thanks to steph, I've calmed down a bit and by a bit I mean alot. So let's look on the bright(well lesser dark)side of what happened today. I'll start with a cute asian lady talked to me on the bus, even if it was only to ask the difference between artist and artisan, it's a start right? Next was that I found one of my cousins on facebook, and I haven't spoken to her in like 8 years or something. So that will be pretty funky.

However the best thing that will come out of it all will be that I should be able to write something half decent on my story... yipee.

Anyway I'm going to go back to bed and hope that this whole fucking day was just a dream.
Random Girl Screaming on the Train: Veronica
Back tomorrow..... hopefully.
Dave

No comments: