Monday, October 08, 2007

Yay Naked People!

Well for the last two days I've been doing nothing but university work. It's taken its toll, it's ten o clock and I'm tired. Dead tired. My eyes are opening and closing my mind drifting in and out of consciousness. I don't like being this tired, I don't like any kind of tiredness. Hell, I should just go to sleep. That is, to say, if I wasn't trying to talk to Steph.

I was having crazy thoughts today, one side of my brain was like 'What if I punched this person who I have no affiliation to?' and then common sense kicked in. 'Why the hell are you thinking that you douche!' I think I suffer from some sort of multipersonality disorder, not literally, but I mean there is more to me than meets the eye. Like people who read my writing are genuinely like you're so mature, and then people who talk to me are like you're so immature. I guess I can't win, I can't really put myself out there in one package.

I ran into some guy from my Business group, yeah the one I was previously complaining about. It was weird because he was like "How are you going on the reflection of the other assignment?" To be honest I haven't touched it until tonight but just said that "I'm just about finished." Just to keep up the appearance of this over achieving square that I'm trying to portray (for reasons I don't know). Anyway the story continues when he says "I have no idea what to write about, aye" and I'm like "Of course you don't YOU WEREN'T THERE MAN!" Gosh I sounded like a vietnam vet. Except less honourable.

Anyway I'm going to get some shut eye. Night all.
Random Thing That's Annoying Me: Steph's Internet
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: