Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Done Bleeding Ignorance

What a great day... supercalafragelisticexpialadocious in fact.

Now I know what you're thinking, he did not just write supercalafragelisticexpialadocious, and let me assure you... I did. It was fantastic I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing, with the person on the other end telling me my baseball team has fallen apart. YES! Not that I don't like being a coach, it's just I didn't like the kids I was coaching. Underneath this smooth, rugged, hunk of an exterior lies the beating heart of a perfectionist wanting to get out.

I ran into Kate on the train, we got a talking about life, love, and everything that isn't as interesting. I got to talk about Steph, well I didn't say much just that I absolutely adore her. It was weird because I didn't talk too much she asked "Are you embarressed about her?" To that I replied "God no, she's the best thing in my life." It's true, she is, but I mean there is a reason that I don't like to talk about Steph and that's because so far it has all been over the internet/phone and while we are hoping to change that soonish. I don't think people will understand how we feel about each other. (Cop my soppyness, Thanks for Plain White T's for saying the words in my head).

Anyway, today has been really exciting and I don't think I'll write it all down here. In fact if I did I would find trouble not missing out anything. Though it's been very musical. Listening to Ben Lee religiously (I wonder why), however more importantly Foo Fighters released a new album, also listening to new James Blunt and another band called James. Which is also pretty awesome. Check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuXO-LQIRt4

Anyway I got to write a plot outline for a game
Random Thing that Broke Down: Train
Till Tomorrow
Dave

P.S. Stephy your hair looks supercalafragelisticexpialadocious.

No comments: