Sunday, October 28, 2007

And More Drama...

Steph! Dammit girl,you got to stop blaming yourself for everything that happens between us. It takes two to tango, and two to have an argument, and two to have a relationship. Stop shouldering the world, you're not Atlas... Or are you? Huh? Didn't think so. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you, I just forget myself sometimes. So babe (despite how much you hate being called that, it was either that or my sweet african sugar monkey, on second thought that would of been better)...
If I made you feel second best, I'm sorry I was blind... You were always on my mind.
Yeah it's a Michael Buble` song but still, it's the thought that counts.

Anyway back to being injured from baseball, though this time it was my fault. The ball got drilled back up the middle, and I stuck out my bare hand to try and stop it. Well it sort of looks like this:

Ouchie, good news is that it came off me and went straight to the shortstop who was standing on the base. Hurray, an out. We lost the game though which was pretty depressing. There was a turning point and we just lost ourselves after that.

Good news for those who want more pics, the dude, a dude. Stan was taking photo's during the game today. I'll send him an email see if I can get my hands on some of my action shots.

Anyway thats enough out of me
Random Person Who Called Me: Kate
Till Tomorrow
Dave

P.S. Mind the hat hair would you...

1 comment:

Steph said...

Aww way to make it public D: