Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I love you Scrotfiend!

New blog, new blog, new blog, the chant arises from the rebelous crowd inside my head. "Quiet you guys, I can't concentrate!" So yeah, anyway I had a good day (unfortunately couldn't top yesterday that was too awesome) but it was still good. I'm not a superstitious person but it was definately the cold coffee flavoured milk that I had first thing I woke up, that made yesterday so good. So I think I'm going to try that again tomorrow. Notice, that I said cold coffee flavoured milk instead of iced coffee? What's the difference? I don't know. However, it advertises itself as coffee flavoured milk and by all means I'll respect it's wishes.

In other news, today I couldn't stop laughing at one point. Like the first time I saw old greg (OLD GREG's GOT A MANGINA I'M OLD GREGGG!). Whats so funny? Well my drawing skills for one, or lack there of, as I drew this door that meant to look as though rays of light were beaming out of it. Turns out it looked like a door with hair on it. Thus it was christened 'The Hairy Door,' which did and still does remind me of futurama's 'The Scary Door' hilariously linked below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rwUdL9qXjk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8cZscIzK_g&NR=1
Anyway from that the jokes came thick and fast. Which if I told you, you would shake your head and go "That is not funny." but it was....

So yeah the rest of the day I read my book, did other stuff. Basically chilled out for an undetermined amount of time. Hmmm... I think I've thrown you guys enough bad puns and funny links for one day.

Random PEZ Dispenser Character in My Room: Fiona Shrek
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: