Thursday, October 18, 2007

Eureka!

Today was a day of realisation and pain. Mainly pain. Though I was thinking long and hard about my future. Alot of 'what if?'s were asked, and answered. To be honest it saddened me deeply. Though I made the realisation right then and there:

Fuck The Future

That's it. All of my infinite wisdom compressed into one crude insight. Fuck The Future, and it's true. Whats going to happen, is going to happen. How much control do we have anyway? Not alot. At least that's what I think. So what the hell, lets live in the here and now and have as much fun as we can.

Now comes the pain. WHAT THE HELL BASEBALL YOU WIFE BEATER! I have no idea why I'm playing baseball at the moment, it's only brought me pain. In the last two weeks I've played I got beamed both times. Now at training I've been smashed into twice, so I'm writing this with an ice pack, covered in blood, on my nose. Hurray, I took baseball's hand in marriage and it treats me with a kick to the nuts. Well more a shoulder to the nose.

Well time to get more ice
Random Retort To 'Are you OK?': It's still attached to my face.
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: