Sunday, October 07, 2007

More Emotions

One emotion steph forgot to mention was Pea'd off (literally because I seriously have a pack of peas on my shoulder). Well because two horribly bad things happened withtin the space of twelve hours. One: The wallabies are now officially out of the rugby world cup. Two: My team got obliterated today, losing 16-1. Could this be the first signs of the impending apocolypse.... I think maybe.

Okay, so wallabies losing such a big thing to me. I don't know why, but I'm so crazy on rugby. Though last night the wallabies didn't deserve to win, they just weren't bringing the itensity. Personally, I believe that this game was lost on poor coaching. Starting with the Canadian game, last week, they fielded a weaker side and made like one thousand mistakes. Alot of these mistakes came through into the england game. Secondly, was the Ashley-Cooper vs Mitchell decision. Admittedly Ashley-Cooper has been really good in the weaker teams though I though he lacked experience and composure in this match, where as we saw Drew Mitchell made an immediate impact as he came on. Making two damaging breaks through the middle.

Apart from that, there was a lack of discipline from the team, especially from Dan Vickerman who isn't usually in those sorts of situations, but then I wasn't on the field they could of been talking stuff or doing things. Who knows, not me.

Now, as for today. We have this guy on our team David Hanlen, who is meant to be like this child prodigy but the reality of it is he isn't that good. Not only that, but he is a total asshole as well. A real self obsessed moron, yeah if you haven't figured I don't like him. The fact that his pitching alone dug us into a 11-1 hole and then he sits down and juggles balls like nothing has happened. It gets to me man, when I pitch that badly I'm almost in tears I get that upset. Anyway I got a bruised knee, a bloody elbow, and a sore shoulder and all I have is a weakened ego to show for it all.

Anyway that's enough ranting for now.
Random Band I Like: OK GO!
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: