Saturday, October 06, 2007

Stephanie With The Save!

Ha ha stephy, I bet that wasn't nearly as bad as you were expecting and to be honest I quite enjoyed it. Anyway, like Steph said I'd been kicked off the internet (again)ironic that they were meant to switch me to a faster connection... not a dodgier one. Every night at around 9-10 it disconnects me and changes my IP, which wouldn't be so bad if I was on dial-up. Though DSL, what the hell Optus ughh. I didn't have this much trouble with dodo. Sorry for bitching, just annoyed I mean you expect a little bit of quality from such a big name... alas no deal.

So in other news the heavens have opened up and let me view their undergarments. By this I mean, my baseball team or 'baseball team' since I only have six players, was meant to be playing today, but got delayed because the GBBB (head honcho's of baseball) couldn't get their plans together. Yay, for organisation. However, they've honestly put me in a real bad spot, the club that is, and they want me to do stuff but I just don't have the time. I've been dead set flat out working my ass off.

My story, ahhh yes that, I've got three sections left to write I know what I want to write just not how to write it. So thats my duty this weekend, finish my story, go to baseball, watch the rugby, and then talk with steph. Sounds like a plan OK GO!

Speaking of OK GO check out their videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAQZ_uui1SY&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI&mode=related&search=
You'll laugh, you'll cry, you might even wee a little if you're lucky.

Random Thing I'm Eating: PEZ
Till Tomorrow
Dave

4 comments:

Steph said...

You spelled my name wrong
'a' not 'e' :p

Dubsy said...

lies!

Steph said...

That's cheating. You're not suppose to change it xD

Dubsy said...

Change what? I didn't change anything. :P