Friday, September 14, 2007

Rabies and Babies!

I am so sick of people feeling each other up in public. It's disturbing, annoying, and kind of arrousing. Which you may be thinking "yeah thats awesome what's Dave on about" but let me tell you, the last thing I want on the train is to be turned on. I mean I just want to get from A to B as quick as possible, this does not entail being entertained by some pre-puberty un-romantic grope fest. Doesn't it just annoy you? Or is it just the lack of groping on my part which makes it oh so cruel to watch?

Finished my assignment today, huzah, bout time. Been working my ass off on it, so I'm glad it's out of the way. Anyway again I'm out of stuff to say, been hitting a mental blank lately. Computer games, and girls do that to you. Sucks to be a man sometimes, limited brain capacity you know. Now give me a beer and let me watch the rugby!

Random Movie that's out Now: Hairspray
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: