Friday, September 28, 2007

Cheeeeeeese!

Let's face it, my brain needs an on/off switch. I really when there is no need, it stresses me guys. I mean there is too much to think about, and I'm trying to think of everything at once, my life, my future, my relationships, the people around me, and of course my sexy lady friend from perth. Gosh, if it wasn't for her you'd be reading another post about how exactly shit my day was and how pissed off I am at life. I mean, yeah, that would be more interesting but a hell of alot depressing.

Anyway I mentioned a guy named ken yesterday. He is my co-worker, but he is also the biggest wanker you'll meet. This self-righteous, arrogant, and all together awkward mofo is probably the so called master mind behind ruining my week. So let me do a summary of Ken:

- Over works, there is a difference between dedication and over working. What it is, I'm not really sure. Though he can sure demonstrate the difference, it's like he is on a constant caffine high. He always, always, rushes things causing so many mistakes it's not funny.

- Zero social skills, I said it, really I would rather listen to a blender for four hours straight, even more so I would rather hear a chorus of fully grown cats thrown into a washing machine, than one sentence out of this guy. Seriously, his introducory lines are like "I got real good paper folding skills." Which by all means would be great if he weren't being serious.

- Never gets my jokes, as you have probably picked up by now, I like to joke alot and you know one or two of them people don't get or find unfunny and that's no biggy. Though Ken, he doesn't get jokes his idea of a joke would be like " so the computer said 1010112." Not Funny.

- Arrogant, he honestly considers himself mightier than the rest of us, despite the fact that you could replace him with a mailbox and no one would be able to tell. I asked if he watched any sports and he replied saying 'he was too good for sports'.... yeah right.

Anyway, what pisses me off more than anything though is that this guy, this hopeless guy, actually has a girlfriend (albeit found at a magic the gathering contest) and I have gotten the shaft. I don't get it. I don't understand life or girls or dogs for that matter, should I even bother? Though it certainly leaves me wondering what is so wrong with me that no lady would touch me with a ten foot pole.

So to my (extremely) sexy lady friend in perth: You have enough beauty and brains to have any guy in this crazy world. Yet you want me, for reasons I really don't know, and for that I am grateful everyday I get to know you; you really are too good to me.

Anyway bed time for me, 5am wake up for that game tomorrow England vs Tonga. Go Tonga.
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: