Hangman

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bye!

Today, as predicted, was exciting and very social. It all began with my walk to the train station, where Kate was kind enough to give me a lift (Yay, Kate). Then I met up with Mat and his crew for the lecture. After which I hooked up with my group Dangson and Lachlan. Now this is where things get a little messy, I left the tute with Dangson met Damien the going the other way(Which, sorry, couldn't go to the bar I had to train kids at baseball; though you'll read about that later). Then after that I lost Dangson, but met up with Ben and we walked and met up with Lachlan. Did I mention that I ran into Kate a second time today? Coincidence? maybe. Stalker? Definately. By the end of the day I was just like "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

It was weird, that even with all these people I still ate lunch alone. Probably a good thing because I was hungrier than something that has an endless apetite. Like a mouse at a buffet for kings.

I had my first training session tonight. Man what a disaster, I had four kids turn up (yay! another five and we will be set). It lasted for two hours and I realised just how bad they were. I think I may have died a little inside.

Anyway I'm Off
Random Tempreature: 26.5 degrees
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: