Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fuzzy Little Man Peach.

Well, looks like everything is back on track. Which shouldn't be as weird as it feels, I mean the a relationship isn't about the fighting it's about the making up afterwards. I hope things can continue this way, or get better, for at the moment I am in this perpetual state of bliss.

Though let's face it. The honest truth is I'm a geek (no duh, I've got a blog that's a big hint right there) and I mean I can deal with that. Though I'm not you're typical average "Yay, this computer has 2mb of ram faster than my others" geek, I'm more of the "I love to play computer games" geek. Which causes me whole worlds of trouble. It's hard to explain, but try living in a home where your parent/society shuns the behaviour.

Lately I've been trying to get out of this way of life, though it doesn't seem to be working. I've been getting compliments from all the wrong people. Two guys, not one but two, have commented on my physique, one stating that I have muscley shoulders (say what?) and the other commenting on my abs. Where are all the girls complimenting me? Ughhh I swear it would be better for my self esteem if I turned gay.... Which I don't plan on anytime soon.

Anyway this wannabe writer is out
Random Noise I Heard Today: Whirrrrotploosh!
Till Tomorrow
Dave

P.S. If anyone knows where to find drivers for a ritmo usb camera, or knows how to install a ritmo usb camera, send me an email because seriously this thing is starting to annoy me.

No comments: