Thursday, September 20, 2007

For You and You Alone!

True Love
She says she loves me.

Though I’m not sure anymore. The past two nights have been hell, she has hurt me as I’m sure I’ve hurt her; nothing deliberate. It’s taken a toll upon me. I’ve been walking slower today bogged down in a soggy marshland of deep thought.
It’s depressing.

I say I love her.

I mean it. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I’ve lead a lonely life; not by choice. I’m a great guy, and I could take any girl I wanted, if only I had more confidence. “If only, if only” the words echoed throughout my head as if it were empty, each repetition punctuated by an extension of the frown on my face.

What can I do?

---------------------------------------------------------
Hurray for an overly depressing piece of writing which I’ve been concocting up today in the back of my mind. I’m actually trying to practice emotionally responsive writing, though I doubt it worked. On the topic of writing, I was fool heartedly enough to sign myself up to write a story on Plato’s philosophies on Soul and Form. Although I have pretty much no idea on the subject… should be fun.

In other news, I got into a pretty cool group for my enabling immersion course, minus Zed’s unquenchable thirst for blood. It gets better when they actually enjoyed my crazy idea for the game and hopped upon the Dave Train, next stop Awesome Gamesville. So yeah yesterday was pretty awesome.

Anyway got to go to class now
Random Age: 36years 234 days 5minutes 58 seconds.
Till Tomorrow
Dave

1 comment:

Steph said...

powerful stuff, dave.
keep it up.