Friday, September 07, 2007

I've Failed You All!

Oh my gosh, yesterday has been the first day in two months where I failed to write my blog. Shame on me, shame on me and I had so much stuff to write. For example: Last night I went to see the Bourne Ultimatum, awesome movie, the cinematography was just world class. I loved the little scenes like at the coffee shop where they showed the fingers dancing around the coffee cup. I enjoyed that. Also the fact that it was an action movie, but it wasn't based on fighting. It was more like a chess game, where bourne and his arch nemesi are constantly outwitting each other. So yeah go see it, you don't need to see the other two to get the plot.

Anyway, yesterday was sooo busy. University all day, then baseball training afterwards, in which I called in and got told "Hey dave you're the man!" and by the man he means the guy that everyone looks up to. Sort of like a team captain without a title, but imagine that me the most socially inert guy in the southern hemisphere a captain. Weird huh? What is this? bizarro world?

So yeah I'm about to enter the four day weekend of hell, two assignments due next week four days to do it. Can I do it? Maybe.

Random Person Who Attacked Me Today: Tim
Anyway till later today
Dave

No comments: