Friday, September 21, 2007

Good day, Bad day?

Sometimes I wonder, why did I get into a relationship in the first place? I mean the girl I’m head over heels for is insanely awesome (for want of a better word). I’m mean she is smart, cute, great sense of humour. Everything a decent guy like myself could ask for.

It’s put best by a quote from Kill Bill 2;
You're not a bad person.You're a terrific person.You're my favorite person. But every once in a while...you can be a real cunt.

By this I mean something has happened to my lady, and she is real upset. I know she is upset, I want to help her but I just don’t know how. I’m not good at this relationship stuff, mainly due to lack of experience. I wish I was better, I wish I could help her. Though I just don’t know, at the moment it feels as though she’s just using me as an emotional punching bag. It hurts a great deal, but I’ll bear it.

It’s funny though, when you’re out of a relationship you only think of the good times you’d have in one. When you’re in you realize it’s not all sunshine and bunny rabbits. That’s where it sucks.

Anyway I’m off to mope some more
Random Beer I Drunk Today: Coopers
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: