Saturday, September 08, 2007

In the Jungle

YEEHAW! Australia vs Japan is little less than two hours away, so if you're reading this at 11:30 my time. WATCH THE DAM TV YOU BASTARD! Yeah, I'm a bit of a wallabies fanatic. Ever since I went to the world cup in 2003, I've been a total addict. Anyway today I've been working on my Media Audit for my university project. For which I had to design a character and then warp a picture of a house, and extort a sentence about a cat and make a picture about that. So in no particular order, here it is:

Yay, thanks to Andrew for drawing my characters. They turned out pretty awesome in my opinion. Anyway, I'm going to go watch the rugby New Zealand vs Italy is on.... Wooo.

Random Saying in my Room: There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: