Sunday, November 18, 2007

Varta

Sometimes you just got to sit back, relax, and analyse your life, your past, your future.That's when you realise... just what the hell is going on! Give me a second to think of an obscure metaphor.... umm.. Think of the luckiest and happiest (and best) guy in the world, now put him in the 16th century, and then sentence him to a life of torture. That's my life. Think about it.

I heard a good saying the other day, I like quotes, makes you sound wittier than you actually are just like when you're writing big words into your assignments. Like the word abating, no one actually says abating. Anyway saying:
Everything great that has ever been created was by someone who was too dumb to realise it was impossible.

I dunno, I don't have anything funny to write about. I need some stimulation. I think I'm going to write a story tomorrow. So yeah I'll save all my good words like conglomerate for tomorrow.

Till Then
Random Thing I Should of Added: A Picture.
Dave

No comments: