Monday, November 12, 2007

Under Appreciated and Annoyed

Today I spent the majority sleeping and playing computer games. I came to the sad realisation that this will be my life for the next four months, or however long this ridiculously long holiday goes for. Minus of course, my brother coming home, and brief stint in Perth if things keep going the way that they are. Though it's on days like these that my mind begins to wonder and over analyze things, making them worse than they appear.

Ever wonder if dogs think like us? I doubt it, they're so silly creatures. I mean who/what in the right mind would want me to rub my grubby hands all over their skin? Absolutely no-one. Minus of course, my dogs. Though do you think dogs ever realise what their doing? Or they just do it and don't really care about the consequences. You really should try it out sometime. How? Take a dump on your best mates carpet. Have sex with a complete stranger. Come on! Experience life as a dog!

Anyway that's all from me today, a bite size 'think about this' has now been officially inserted up your nose and into your brain. Making it that oh so tiny bit bigger. Or maybe it's been a complete waste of time... Probably the later.

Random Quote: A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not able to cash in on the experience. (Elbert Hubbard)
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: