Sunday, November 04, 2007

Half Empty or Half Full

The studyfest 2007, term two, continued today. How exciting, and by exciting I mean I would rather eat my own foot than learn anymore on Mintzbergs Managerial Roles. Despite there being three sections (interpersonal, informational, and decisional) and goes down further into.... OH MY GOSH! Look at me blab on about it, it's like I've been brain washed.

It is weird though, that in this dark dark dark hour of mine. I've been thinking of a few things like my future, and I've come to the realisation that I'm really not sure what I'm going to do for my career. I have so many paths opened up for me, writer, manager, or games designer. Though despite not knowing what I'm going to do, there is one thing that I am sure of... I will be successful. Remember my name my fellow chumbuckets I'm off to the moon....

Anyway 17 and a half hours till my first test begins wish me luck.

Random dead person I've learnt about: Frederick Taylor
Till Tomorrow
Dave

1 comment:

Steph said...

Krabby Patties > Chumbucket