Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ravioli Yeah!

Day four of my exciting adventure as a blogger is now reaching the climax. With nothing happening again today I'm forced to rant about the decay of society and how much it annoys me. Take a day like today for example, I see this guy at the train station with the sentence "Fuck the Fucking Fuckers" (I was quoting.. it doesn't count as me swearing.) and yeah at first I smirked because I knew the reference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWRtLwp4bbE
However, after a while it sunk in that he was wearing an innapropriate shirt and no one cared. I mean what the hell, where did common courtesy go?

Next thing on the list of where society has gone horribly wrong, whats the deal with people bringing alcohol on the train? I mean, are you really going to be on the train that long? Can't you wait till after or finish it before. Is it really that cool to break the law? Not in my opinion.

Two more things to finish off my list.
First, is the self esteem issue. I get it, I've been depressed it's not fun, it's not cool. So why not think of yourself some more. Did you know that they have already started a charity to boost the self esteem of teenage females in Australia? It's rubbish, I mean I don't care who you are, what you look like, or how old you are. You are beautiful, and if you don't think so... why should anyone else?

Lastly, where did english go? There used to be a time where kids were taught it at a young age. I certainly was, and now it's cool to misspell words and leave letters out. I mean I'm not perfect, but at least I try.

Anyway I'll go back to being funny tommorrow

Random Movie Quote:
Jack: What are your legs?
Archy Hamilton: Springs. Steel springs.
Jack: What are they going to do?
Archy Hamilton: Hurl me down the track.
Jack: How fast can you run?
Archy Hamilton: As fast as a leopard.
Jack: How fast are you going to run?
Archy Hamilton: As fast as a leopard.
Jack: Then lets see you do it.
- Gallipoli (1981)

Dave

No comments: