Sunday, July 29, 2007

Grrrr annoyed

Okay serious post this time, but don't you hate it when people dissapoint you, for want of better word it is dissapointing. I don't know if it's just my luck or something but alot of people have been letting me down recently. Saying that they are going to do something, then don't, or tell me to do something, I do it then they want it anymore. It's upsetting to me and begs the question how can I trust you anymore? Why should I do anything for you? I don't know, I guess this is all part of that Human Drama that you hear everyone rave on about. Doctor Fred Alan Wolf says that Human Drama is caused by your mind and matter, or soul and body, are fighting against each because we are so inclined into believing that the real word and the 'imaginary' world are seperate. Weird huh?

In other news my aunt came back from her two month journey round Australia, she's cool so yay!

Anyway I really can't be bothered writing anymore than that today so bler.

Edit: Actually while I'm feeling so horribly bad I may as well write about it because I know I don't talk about my feelings to often. I guess what really annoys me is that no one will ever understand me like I do and it feels the more and more you progress through life the more your expected to fill this role of being someone else. Like your surroundings and people you surround yourself with is like the cookie cutter of you. Though it asks the question, How am I not myself? At the moment I don't have an answer.

I have real trouble opening up to people, well over and above the facade that everyone knows and I guess this stems from my mateships. Many people don't know, in fact I don't know anyone who knows this, but growing up till present day, my best relationships the ones where someone got to know me the best all of the have ended. Six of them come to memory, all ending with the other person having to move or whatever. You'd think by now I'd be used to being dissapointed by now, aye, but still.

Random Food: Potatoe Chips

Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: