Monday, December 03, 2007

Where it Lies

I swear, I've never been so excited, worried, happy, and pissed off at the same time. It's like I'm a whirling dervish of emotion.My bro came back, he's fine, and hasn't changed that much. Still the weird gaming junkie he was when he left, except now he can speak Japanese. I had to write up a report for the tribunal, that was fun, I didn't know whether to play the innocent victim, or the tough guy. I think I ended up being somewhere in between, more reeling towards the victim part.

Eight days left till I leave for Perth, this is where the worried, frightened, yet excited and happy emotions come into play. With the latest news being I have a date with Steph and her Mother the first night in town. That will be interesting to say the least. Now, I'm definitely going to have to get her mother a present, though I need a gift that says "Thanks for letting me spend time with your daughter" while at the same time saying "I'm a nice guy who isn't an ass." I wish I chose a psychology major.

Lastly, me and some mates went and saw Beowulf tonight, and let me tell you the movies is nothing special. It's something that will wet your appetite but not let you eat. However, and this is a big however, the story was awesome. Then again everyone loves a good hero story, but this was of a different sort. Fantastic, if you're one for a good story check it out, or else I'd probably give it a miss.

That's All From Me
Random Quote Which Is Bound To Spread Across The Internet: I AM BEOWULF!
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: