Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Insight Number 245

Jumping in front of a moving car will have a negative effect on your health.

Well, for me christmas is officially over.It's funny how christmas is that one guilty pleasure that the majority share. We all love recieving presents. Especially good ones. Myself, I recieved two million pairs of boxer shorts, 3 pairs of socks, and a laptop. I hope you guys all got drunk, well fed, and over joyed from presents given and received. Christmas is the day you wait so long for and then it slips through your fingers.

At this point I'd like to send out a thanks and merry christmas for all those who've helped me throughout this year. In particular I'd like to give a thanks and merry christmas to Stephanie and her family and thanks for putting up with me, I know I can be a handful sometimes.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Random Christmas Carol: Jingle Bells
Dave

1 comment:

Steph said...

wooooah you got a laptop! o.o
aand more christmas boxers i see
nothing will top jingle balls :]