Friday, December 21, 2007

Photos






Here are a few snapshots of my trip to Perth. It was a good trip and the city itself was strange and interesting at the same time. I was excited like a kid in a candy store. Never having been anywhere on my own before. It was an experience I won't soon forget.

Another plus from the trip is that I'm officially in a relationship with possibly the best girl this side of Saturn. I say that because we all know how crazy those girls from Uranus can be. Though yeah, Steph is great, and I know I'll make a fool of myself when I say that I'm in love with her but I don't care, I do love her.

On a downer though, I have have been depressed and emotionally unstable all week. It's like I've just had the best week of my life, an insight as to how my life should be. Then I come back to this, working 9-5 at a job you hate/don't need. Only being able to communicate with my girlfriend through the internet and by the time I finish work and come home I'm not really in the mood for anything but sleeping and complaining about how shit my life has become. Not to mention my mum and dad have been pissed off at me for the last three days. I haven't been able to go out.

I have returned to hell. Help Me.

Random Monkey in Perth Zoo: Pygmy Marmoset
Dave

No comments: