Thursday, December 27, 2007

Say What?!

Todays uncontrolled and uncensored bitch session is about hypocrits - people who tell you not to do whatever it is that they are doing. Like those guys who say "Don't try this at home." and then they go break someones spine. Assholes.... I want to break someones spine. A little closer to home, my brother called me lazy. Yeah, OK, Mr Sit-On-My-Ass-All-Day-And-Play-Games while I go and work my ass off just to so I have enough money to get another couple of trips to Perth. I guess working a 8:30-4:30 job is considered being lazy.... (Yeah, I talk about my job alot. Mainly because it consumes my life at the moment, I don't really have enough time for more interesting activities.)

Another one is when people say "Don't say you're going to do something and then not do it." I bet you're familiar with that one, we all are.

I guess being hypocritical is just another way of being selfish, using an insult or telling someone off when it applies to you and then disregards the whatever in regards to them. Now to get on my soap box and yell to the world "STOP BEING SO SELFISH YOU BASTARDS!"

Till Tomorrow
Random Topping On My Lunch: Tomato!
Dave

2 comments:

Steph said...

Aww so sorry!

Didn't have to quote me though did you? >:

Dubsy said...

Blame the fester! THE FESTER!