Sunday, December 09, 2007

2 days

G'day guys, this will be my last post for the next one and a half weeks. Since I'm going over to Perth to see steph in a romantic journey. Which by the way I have just packed my suitcase and am still in disbelief that it is actually happening. Though in a way I'm happy, I finally get to meet the girl who haunts my dreams and enchants my reality.

With any luck things will go as planned and Steph will put up a couple of pictures of us hanging out at the least. Anyway, I need to go to sleep. I have work to go to tomorrow. Not that I'm going to be working as much as worrying, and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ken is going to be working, which reminds me to recharge my iPod.

Alrighty guys, I apologize since I've hardly been as entertaining as I could be the last couple of weeks. Alot on the mind, ya know. Though alast it's all coming to an end. So till I blog again I wish you all the best.

(In Arnie Voice)
I'll be back.
Random Thing I Wish I Didn't Have: A Broken Nose
Dave

No comments: