Tuesday, January 01, 2008

What a start!

Today, the first day of a new year, is the day where you set the standard of how your year will be. God I hope that's not true otherwise I'm in for a shocker. Although, now that it's late and all the dust has settled I can see things are actually better than they were when it started. So I guess it might of been a blessing in disguise, complete with breast implants and liposuction, and if my year is like today well I'm in for hard times and struggles but I know it will all work out.

I just hope my other half feels the same way. Anyway you look at it I'm still on my way to perth in three weeks and one day. I'm looking forward too it as well, I do miss her touch. Though in reality this relationship is really a miracle, all working relationships are. Think of it, two people finding each other. Out of all the possibilities of the world we settled on one another. I'm amazed, not sure about you guys though.

Anyway hope you had a good new years
Random Resolution: To be a stronger person.
Dave

No comments: