Thursday, January 31, 2008

He's Back!

Welcome back!

After hiding in the mountains for a week I've decided to re-emerge. To be honest I've been in Perth visiting my (sexy, hot, funny, kind, caring and generally awesome) girlfriend. Good times were had by all. At least before today where I found out I had tonsillitus, had to work, wake up early, AND miss out on the reds game. Still kinda grilled about that.

So if you were wondering... that's what I've been up too.

What about you? Kind of weird asking a question on a blog seeing as it's almost always rhetorical. Not as though someone is going to walk up to me and go 'Hey, are you Dubsy from blogger.com? I'm feeling a little lousy after a bad sexual encounter I think I might have herpes. Though, thanks for asking how I was, and how are you doing?' Or at least I don't want that to happen... I don't think anyone wants that to happen.

Anyway that's it from me.
Random Touristy thing Done: Eat at the bell tower cafe!
Dave

No comments: