Friday, January 11, 2008

Six Months

Today represents six months of me and Stephanie have been together, so lets celebrate Dave style and come up with obscure things to say to your loved ones:

I need you like a drug addict needs his next hit.
I need you like Australia needs water.
I need you like a basketball player needs his legs.
I want you like a cheetah wants a gazelle.
I want you like you want to get out of school.
I want you like Homer wants a doughnut.
I love you like Michael Jackson loves children.
I love you so much that some guys could stab me six times, shoot me twice and I still wouldn't care.

You use these lines, I swear you'll be smoother than the fonz AYEEEEEEE. Though in all serious Stephy I love you sweety, thanks for the last six months of my life and for the many months to come. Like I've said before, we've had our ups, we've had our downs but at the end of the day, I still want no other than you.

Happy anniversary Steph
Random Person I Love: Steph!
Dave

P.s. I know this is 7 minutes late, got caught up.... oh well.

No comments: