Sorry for not posting in a couple of days, been bogged down in thought, deep and heavy thought. For example; ever been in a situation where you're in a public toilet and someone (who you know) has just done a poo and the toilets doing its after flush thing. However, the noise echos throughout the toilet and you can't tell which one it's coming from. So you take a guess, hoping not to get that one, but you do. It leaves you with two options:
1st: You walk out of the stall, and into another stall but insult the guy in the process.
2nd: You take a deep breath and just do your business in the stall. Though get the warmth of the other guys bum.
When faced with this conundrum me and my brother conjured up some more drastic options you could take.
- ask the person which stall they used (and then go and use the same one).
- wait in the stall until the person leaves the toilet and then go to another stall.
- climb over the stall wall.
- do your business on the ground. (that way you avoid bum to bum contact).
- scare the person off with an 'eww that stinks!' call.
Anyway that's enough potty talk outta me.
Random Person Met in the Bathroom: Peter