Monday, January 07, 2008

Writing Out of Pure Tiredness

Persuasion.

I don't know but I must have one of those voices, I've been told in the past that my voice resembles that of male prostitute. I took it as a compliment at the time, now I'm not so sure. Anyway, why I bring this up is that part of my job for QTAC at the moment is ringing people and asking for their money. Surprisingly enough the majority of the time people thank me, thank me for taking their money. What the hell is with that, I even had one applicant who said 'you rock.' Those are words I never wish to utter:

-You get mugged on the street.
'Hey man, you took my money.... dude that is so awesome, you rock man!'

It's surprising that after twenty years of living on this planets you still have no idea of what's going on inside anothers head.

Till Tomorrow
Random Think on My Bedside Table: Smiley Faced Candle
Dave

No comments: