Saturday, January 19, 2008

Guitar Hero 3 in a Nutshell

Just because I like it so much today will be a review on the ever so popular Guitar Hero 3, well not really a review more of a short explanation of why I feel like I've been punched in the face with the fist of awesomeness!

Firstly, Guitar Hero 3 (which will now be known a GH3 don't like it? Kiss my balls) is like Dance Dance Revolution for the hands, if you don't know what Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) is then you seriously need to consider coming out from underneath that technological rock you've been hiding under for the last five years. Still not with me? You pretend to play guitar by bashing shiny coloured buttons in time with music.

Why it's so great? Fun, addictive, and I can absolutely smash my brother at it and look cool at the same time. Not to mention that they have this awesome song selection which gives old burnt out songs new life, and new sick-dog songs a new life and a greater audience.

Anything else you need to know? This game is unisex, uniaged, and though probably not unireligion however it should be good if you're not a die hard Christian or are afraid that the Boogie Man is under your bed and ready to eat your soul. Lastly, just for the sake of Penny Drennan (My intro to games teacher) the characters are well rounded, not over emphasising sexy bits namely; ass, boobs, legs, crotch, and fit the Mise en Scene (that was for Truna) of the game.

Alright Dave Out
Random Song on GH3: Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
Dave

P.S. 3 days till I go back to Perth for my baby.
P.P.S. She's sick at the moment so get well soon Stephy.

No comments: