Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What is love?

Alright,if anyone knows exactly how this thing called "love" works please tell me now, because I for one have decided I'm completely hopeless when it comes to this matter. Today I was upset, angry, at Steph, and to my knowledge she was feeling the same way. So I decided I'd give her a gobful and called her on my mobile. Talk about you're ultimate plan backfiring, as soon as she said 'hello' I was disarmed like an adult taking away a childs slingshot.

People are so different over say the internet, then they are in real life. It's so much easier to get upset, for one. That's what I've got to realise, I'm not the same person you talk to on MSN. I'm actually better in real life, stronger in real life.

Things have been difficult over the past couple of days tonight. Though like the song suggests, I see clearly now the rain is gone. Although I still have to get used to the fact that Steph does love me, and that I make her happy. It's hard for me, but I think I'm getting better at believing it.

Random Lie: "We get sea milk from sea cows!"
Dave

No comments: