Thursday, February 07, 2008

I Really Should be in Bed....

Love and Romance... well that should of gotten rid of the guys.

(Sorry, heart to heart entry, if you don't like it I will fart in your general direction.)

I really really should be in bed, last night I only got a max of four hours sleep and tonight doesn't look much better. I spent most of last night being angry and worried at the same time, if that's even possible. Steph was mad at something - I still don't know what - and was making snide comments and yeah in the end I was hurt and angry at her for saying that stuff. I am human too, you cut me I bleed. Yet at the same time I was really worried about why she was feeling so angry, and if she was ok.

I still don't know how she really feels, then again she never really opens up to me. I wish she would, I mean I want to be part of the solution and not her lightning rod of anger.

The thing of it is that we will eventually go back to normal, pretending that it never happened. That's fine, I'll be glad when it happens. This relationship is one based on adversity, and so far we've overcome some of the biggest challenges couples can face. Steph is worth it, she is worth every drip of sweat, every dollar I spend, and every tear I cry.

To stephy I love you sweety
Dave

No comments: