Hangman

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Belated Valentines!

Well, actually, Belated Valentines Day was yesterday. So keeping with the tradition of being late, let's celebrate today. Wooo! Okay that was fun.

Anyway, I doubt you guys are interested but I put my final touches on a that short story today, and when I say final I mean there's plenty more to add but I'm just being lazy. I'll probably post it up over the weekend.

Writing it has made me realise how much I do enjoy writing, and how I should be starting to make a portfolio of work, or anthology. Which I think will be my goal for this year. I'm thinking of doing a series on this werewolf guy. Just because he is so quirky and I love him to death. (Horrible way to die I know.)

Anyway crappy blog, hate me.
Random Stuffed Animal: Alvin
Dave

No comments: