Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just a Sack of Potatoes...

First of all, Merry Easter. I hope the Easter bunny leaves you a bounty worthy of kings! A load of eggs that will feed a small village for a year, or two. And, if that happens my number is 1234-4321(not really, plus I don't want you random people calling me).

I don't know what to talk about, usually I have some sort of preconceived idea before I blog but today I got nothing, an absolute blank. Think of an empty blackboard, or a volleyball, empty in the inside. That is before you get to the molecular level anyway, then it's anyones game. So I say, stick with the empty chalk board simile, certainly the better option of the two.

Anywho I still got nothing, except a sexy girlfriend, a good life, and a week off. So be jealous, while I do a mock evil laugh for the next thirty minutes.

By the way, if any of you have garlic bread, GO GET IT NOW! (I'm looking at you!)

Random Pizza Topping: Onion
Dave

No comments: