Thursday, May 08, 2008

A New Post

Ok, ok, so I'm a bad blogger and a liar. I said I was going to post a blog yesterday and well destiny took it's course and well, it's course veered off into the other direction, the no blog today direction - a little north of south south west. Anyhow, what I wanted to say yesterday was HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my good friend Bob (*snicker* what an Asian name).

Speaking of birthdays it's mine on Sunday, so that's uhhhh three days time? I don't know my maths sort of died after high school same with my englush skylls. Well it's the first birthday/christmas/celebration, that I've really looked forward to in a long time, and I don't know why. I think it has something to do with it being the first time I've had a girlfriend, AND! the first time that girlfriend has gotten me a gift. It's really exciting - again with more gusto!- IT'S REALLY EXCITING!!! WOOOO.

In other news, something about clocks and t.v. and how everything will run backwards when we roll over into the year 3432.... or so I say. Prove my theory wrong.... I dare you. It also seems that I have a strange obsession with .... which is weird but I love having pauses and places to breathe. I could just use a comma I suppose but there is something magical about pushing the full stop button four times.... mmm it's almost orgasmic.

With that I'm going to errr bed.... yes let's call it that....
Random Wii Game: Killer 7
Dave

P.S. It was a trap! Killer 7 was a Game Cube game.
P.S.S. I've just hit an all time low haven't I?

No comments: