Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Aftermath

A picture says a thousand words, so this one should explain my saturday night.
It was a good night, so thanks to everyone who came. It has to be one of the best birthdays I've had in a while, if not ever. I got lots of cool presents; Mario Kart Wii, Killer 7, Leather Jacket (that's actually not a game, in case you're wondering), a trip to perth, a bottle of very seductive Cologne, a good luck charm bracelet, a Scarf, and TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!! Which isn't really that big of a deal since it was originally my two hundred dollars, it's just been returned to me. Yay.

Anyway it's coming down to the business end of semester where all the scholars sharpen their many pencils in nervous anxiety of results and other such assessmenty things. I myself am taking a far more relaxed approach, armed with a beer and pack of potatoe chips I'll head into the exam room with my legendary weapon, hope.

Wish me all the best, you guys too.
Random Assessment Piece: Game Design Journal :'(
Dave

No comments: