Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A great weight has been lifted.

Ever say something that is so awesome that you know you should write it down so someone can quote you in the future? Well it just so happens that I said two of these positively incredulous statements... and then I forgot them. BUT I do have two others that may or may not be as good:
"I wish I had an outer body experience so I can beat myself up."
"I don't know what love is, but I can tell you what it's not... and this is not that."

And there it is 20 years worth of creativity..... what a waste.

If only I had written this sooner, I had lots of funny and interesting things to type about, now all I can think about is my girlfriend Steph and how crazy I am about her, and how lost I would be without her. I depend on her alot, probably even too much, and I don't give her enough credit for that. So I guess what I'm sayin is sorry baby, and although I don't know if I'll be successful, I'm going to try and be a better man from now on. I love you with everything I got.

And with that BANG BANG SKEET SKEET!
I'm outtie
Random Thing: Gniht Modnar
Dave

No comments: