Friday, April 04, 2008

And so it begins....

Is it just me or does it seem that it's getting longer and longer between my posts. Anyway, I got a lot of things to cover this time round, so let's make like a banana and split, and by split I mean that I stop talking about over-used cliches`s and get onto what I really want to talk about. So let's hit it:

The new thing, everyone is looking for a new trend, something to spark their dull dim witted existence. Well, look no further for I have found the answer. The answer is: waving or smiling at video/security cameras. I've been making a habit of it recently, giving those poor old security guards something to laugh about. Although, if a murder or something happens I'll probably be the first on their suspect list. Which, although will raise my 'street cred' I doubt it would look very good on my already depleted resume`.

Ok, so for university I'm studying game design and for this one subject, which just so happens to be called interactive writing, we have to draw a comic - 10 slides in length. Even though my hopes to put my writing skills to the ultimate test were eaten, digested, pooped out, and then eaten again, the idea of making a comic still seemed like a pretty cool idea. That was until ten days before this comic was due, when I learnt a very vital piece of information about myself. I can not draw. I mean it's bad enough my handwriting looks like it was done by a 5 year old, but my actual drawing skills are probably more that of a 2 month old baby. I say that only because foetuses don't have access to paper. So yeah count me screwed over in this one...

I'll save the rest for a later date.
Random Lyrical Line: I'm talking swamp sweaty
Dave

No comments: