Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ego Drop

Well like the markets at the moment, my ego is being murdered, so far it's been hit by a car, shot up by gangsters, fired out of a cannon into a pyramid of week old doughnuts, and worst of all it ate a jar of vegemite. When it rains it pours, right, well it's raining right now in Dave Land, actually it's hailing, with the ice being the size of a fist, and the winds being so hard, that when you walk outside it's like 'god' punching you in every possible spot imagined.

Speaking of god, I've been listening to Modest Mouse recently and came across this song Bukowski, pretty cool song, but why I like it is because of it's jeer at god. The second verse going:

If God controls the land and disease, 
keeps a watchful eye on me, 
If he's really so damn mighty, 
my problem is I can't see, 
well who would wanna be? 
Who would wanna be such a control freak? 
Well who would wanna be? 
Who would wanna be such a control freak


Last post for this month, woo.
Dave

No comments: