Monday, September 24, 2007

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda?

It's weird that now everything in my life is so right that I'm trying to find holes, flaws in my lifestyle. When set upon the monotonous tasks at work my mind wanders off probing my brain, spending hours upon hours looking for something that's wrong. Today, it found my future. It convinced me that I really have no idea what the future holds for me, it can go horrible wrong or beautifully right. I mean, I'm doing a games degree... Where is that going to lead me? I want to get into writing, but is my writing really that good?

Stop plaguing my mind.

It's occured to me today that I'm not really great at anything. Which is weird, most people are great at something. Me, I don't know, as it appears now I'm just good at alot of things. Only good, not great. It's kind of a depressing realisation, especially when you're considering your future at the same time. What can I do? Where can I go? I really don't know at the mount, I'm a passenger on the train of life waiting for my stop.... if it ever comes.

A quick summary of other things that I may have missed over the past few days:
- My Dad has left for china.
- The Wallabies won 55-12 against fiji.
- I had my first game of baseball yesterday, won 13-8.
- Forgot to blog yesterday, I planned to do it late, but fell asleep. My bad, no hexes please.
- My brother finally sent my birthday present (My birthday is in may, just so you know)
- I'm working for this entire week, so much for holidays.
- 400 views to this page, now if only that meant something.
- I've added a new feature, to all my friends blogs. So if you want someone/yourself up there give me a yell.

Anyway now that you're all filled in about the going ons of Dave. I've got to go to bed.
Random Catch Phrase: Six O'clock Wake Ups Fun For The Whole Family
Till Tomorrow
Dave

No comments: